We Are Hiring : Co-Founder/ Technical (GRC/SecOps)
Position: Co-Founder/ Technical (GRC/SecOps)
Company: Rede Consulting Services / www.rede-consulting.com
About Rede Consulting:
We are an Early-stage startup working with a goal to establish ourselves as domain experts in GRC,Security and Automation field in a technology agnostic field.
We are seeking for an entrepreneurial person and a proven leader with hands-on experience driving and leading IT Service Management and Security Operations &/or GRC related improvement projects. The Practice Head will operate in a “trusted advisor” capacity with client IT leaders and will build sustainable relationships. The Practice Head will lead and continuously improve the Security Practice and serve as a senior “doer” on larger projects. This is a player-coach role.
The Practice Head will work in close partnership with our Sales and Marketing teams (as well as peer Practice Leaders) to align solution proposals with the needs of our customers as well as operating independently to craft proposal responses and RFI responses. In addition to delivering client engagements, the successful candidate will be responsible for continual expansion of his/her own skill-set, support recruiting initiatives, provide sales support, assist with proposal development, deliver client presentations, and develop content (blog entries, articles, whitepapers, etc.).
Candidates should possess a broad range of knowledge and skills:
• Security and/or GRC process, organizational, and technical knowledge
• Deep ITIL subject matter expertise
• Process engineering
• Highly developed documentation skills
• Solid interviewing techniques
• Speaking and presentation competence
• Head and continuously evolve/improve the ServiceNow Security Operations/GRC practice area
• Recruit/hire and perform employee management and administration for practice team members (Business Process Consultants, Solutions Architects, etc.)
• Partner with the leadership team, Sales and Marketing to envision, develop and go to market with Security and GRC service offerings
• Partner with the leadership team and Sales to identify and evolve new Security Operations and GRC consulting opportunities; assist with scoping, proposal development and prospective customer presentations/discussions
• Lead IT organization, process and enabling technology/tool assessment and design engagements (this is a player/coach role)
• Lead IT current state/baseline data gathering, data analysis, prioritization, and development of tailored, best practice improvement strategies and plans
• Create clear and compelling written deliverables, providing specific, tailored, and actionable advice and recommendations
• Scope, schedule and facilitate workshops with client executive/senior management and SMEs to share assessment findings and collaborate on recommendations/opportunities
• Lead, as program/project manager and hands-on SME Security/GRC related projects and programs (this typically takes the form of leading the execution of the first phase(s) of an IT/Security roadmap)
• Lead, as Security Operations/GRC SME ServiceNow design workshops, in partnership with ServiceNow technical SMEs
• Oversee Security/GRC ServiceNow implementations, ensuring continuous alignment to ITIL and ServiceNow best practice
• Design and partner with customers to build Service Management Offices (or equivalent organizational capabilities); design and establish policies, processes, procedures and enabling technologies
• Design and implement successful organizational change capabilities
• Research and maintain awareness of current and emerging process, policy, and technology trends and solutions related Security Operations and GRC
• Mentor colleagues, overseeing engagements as assigned
• ITIL Foundations and 3+ years of specific experience in Security Operations and/or GRC consulting experience leveraging industry best practices. This includes process, organization, and enabling technologies.
• 5+ years of relevant consulting experience
• Working knowledge of ISO/IEC 20000
• Working knowledge of DevOps trends, processes and solutions
• Applied experience in the design and deployment of at least seven of the following areas is a must: Security-Security Operations and/or GRC
• Experience implementing Security Operations or GRC related software solutions
• Experience crafting and delivering programs using successful organizational change approaches and methodologies, such as Kotter
• Knowledge and experience with Project Management, SDLC quality and control processes and methodologies to include PMI Project Management, Agile Scrum, Six Sigma, CobiT, CMMI, and related processes, controls or methodologies
• Experience with process modeling techniques and applications
• Outstanding communications skills (writing, presentations, etc.); ability to communicate in a logical, concise, and confident manner
• Demonstrated ability to organize workload, multitask, think analytically, solve technical problems, and establish relationships across business and IT team members
• Focused self-starter, self-motivated, self-directed and driven to deliver
• Ability to comprehend client business objectives and use them to guide consulting work
• Practical knowledge and experience of a broad range of service management, operations, and infrastructure related tools and technologies
• Familiarity with enterprise architecture concepts and best practices
Experience building a professional services practice
• Relevant advanced university degree - MBA, organizational development/change, IT, etc.
• Advanced ITIL and ISO/IEC 20000 and/or Security certifications
• PMI PMP
• Agile Scrum experience, Certified ScrumMaster a plus
• Security, ITIL and ISO/IEC 20000 training experience
Compensation: This is purely an Equity-based Role till the time we secure our First round of Funding. Selected Candidates will be offered substantial Sweat Equity in the Venture for their efforts.
Is this something for you?
If you recognize yourself in this profile, then we would love to hear from you! Send your CV to [email@example.com] . If you have any questions before you want to apply, do not hesitate to contact us, we are happy to give you more information.